Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Richards Rumble....not Grumble

Yes....its true. After days...even months of "blog stalking" we've entered the world of blogging!
Tonight I told Brian it was time we came up with a title for our blog. If we are going to post or lives on the Internet we have to have a title to it. So what does that mean? Is it supposed to be creative...cause we aren't creative. After about an hour of blurting out random words to go with our last name so that we could at least look like we are trying, Brian officially thinks I am wacko. He would be embarrassed for me if I posted all of the ridiculous titles I was blurting out. Things like "Our Alaskan Adventure"...."Richards Report"...."Frigid Richards".....and the lameness went on. I was putting all this effort into getting him excited about a name for OUR BLOG, he comes up with "The Richards". Come on. We can do better than that. How about "Richards Rumble" Or "Richards Grumble"! And finally he contributes. "I'd rather it be Richards Rumble....not Grumble!" And so its true. As you can see we named our Blog "Richards Rumble".
~Happy Blogging!

5 comments:

Kim said...

yay a blog! How come you didn't tell anyone you had a blog silly! I love it. "and the lameness continues..." you are so funny. I can't wait to read more!

Taren said...

kiki kiki kiki, start a blog and just don't tell anyone? come on!

Kiki said...

Dang. I was hoping no one would find this stupid thing. Now I can't figure out how to delete it. I can't even figure out how to change it or add a picture to make it less lame. I dunno about all this guys. Maybe I am just not cut out for it. I didn't even know I had comments on here to read. How do I know when someone leaves one?

cAsSy said...

You should post more. I'm sure you have pictures and fun adventures to tell us all about!! Get with the blog world and post woman!

cAsSy said...

K so in your settings click on permissions and set up your blog to alert you when there is a comment for you to read. Just start clicking on the tabs and set things up. It took me a while but I finally got the hang of it.