So today I wasn't really planning on doing anything with sewing. In fact I actually put my machine back in the closet because I don't have any fabric and lets face it....I don't get the chance to go to the fabric store very often. Anyway I came across this cute idea on here. Since we own about a million blue dish towels, I thought it would be fun to try for free! Parker helped me with it and we had fun. It didn't turn out perfect, but I think it will serve it's purpose! He went to sleep before I got it done so he hasn't tried it on yet, but my guess is that he will love it too!
Haha, you know you haven't made anything for your boys when you don't own any blue thread! Seriously....I have pink but no blue??
2 comments:
Yay!! Awesome! You've been busy Nikiesha. Nice job.
So cute! I have had fabric for an apron for about 4 months and have done nothing with it! You are on the ball. Great job!
Post a Comment