Saturday, April 14, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday baby Dan!

I know I don't blog much, but today is a special day and it is blog worthy. Today is baby Daniel's 1st birthday in Heaven. That baby has taught our family so much. My boys still talk about him and ask questions about him all the time. We love baby Dan and so we decided we wanted to send him some balloons with a messages to heaven. My boys had so much fun and they can't wait to do it again next year!





OK bad picture....but it will have to do. Taken by a 4 year old 1 week before my due date! LOL!


The kids thought it was hilarious when the balloons flew away. They were laughing so hard and it was so sweet :)

I hope little baby Dan had fun riding on all the balloons with his angel friends today :) Thank you baby Dan for everything you did in the 5 weeks you were here, I will never forget how it felt to hold you and feel your sweet and loving spirit! You truly are a miracle! I know you mama misses you but I also know you stay close and someday she will get to hold you again. I bet you can't wait! She sure loves you!

Happy Birthday Dan!

2 comments:

Kim said...

How sweet are your boys! That is a really cute poem too. I like to think my twin sisters are catching the escaped balloons too.

Lindsay and Tyler said...

thanks for such a great post nikiesha. you are such an amazing friend and i am so glad i have you in my life. i have come to know so many angel babies through all of this and i love to imagine they were all catching to balloons and going for a ride :) thanks so much for sharing that poem. im gonna put it on my facebook too. im so glad your boys had fun with it and were laughing! that is so sweet! you are a great mom!! love you kiki and thanks again!
-Lindsay