Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Tagged...but not tagging

3 Names you go by
1) Nikiesha
2) Kiki
3) Momma

3 Restaurants I love -
1)Olive Garden...too bad there are none in Alaska
2)Does Subway count?
3)El Nueve Amanacer

3 Trips to plan on this year -
1)Utah!
2)A day in Anchorage
3)There is no where else to go!

3 Things you want badly
1) My house to be painted
2) A bigger house
3) More friends and family in Alaska

3Pets you have/had -
1)Brittany
2)Zoe
3)Bella

3 Things you did yesterday -
1) Went to my first pregnancy appointment (I'm 15 weeks!) and heard the heart beat
2) Had a full pelvic exam and pap-smear...eek! The joys of having children!
3) Worked the rest of the day

3 Things you ate today -
1) French toast
2) Steamed veggies with rice
3) Hot Tamales

3 Fears -
1) Something happening to my family
2) Fires
3) Rats

3 Things you plan on doing today -
1) Clean out Parker's closet and switch his clothes to bigger sizes
2) Clean out my closet and switch my clothes to bigger sizes...what can I say, we're a growing family!
3) Possibly put some pictures on Facebook

3 Things you plan on doing tomorrow -
1) Shopping in Kenai for Diapers
2) Clean my carpets
3) Look for Plane tickets to UTAH

3 Favorite Holidays -
1) Halloween
2) Christmas
3) Thanksgiving

3 Favorite beverages -
1) Milk
2) Gatorade
3) Root Beer

I'm not tagging anyone since I don't even know if anyone reads my blog...and if they do, they have probably already been tagged!

3 comments:

Kim said...

I'm so glad you decided to take the tag! How exciting to hear the heartbeat! Are you guys going to find out what it is when the time comes (in what, like 5 weeks already?)?

cAsSy said...

Wow preggers! Everyone but me I guess!?!? That is so exciting! For cheap tickets go to www.priceline.com. We just flew to KY and it was so cheap because you can bid on what you think the tickets are worth. Everywhere else had tickets for 700. We bid tickets for 190 and they took it!! You should try it!

Jen Duke said...

YAY! Congrats on the pregnancy. That's really cool. And yay you did another blog! :)