Saturday, October 11, 2008

The Great 8

8 Favorite TV shows...

1. The Office
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Biggest Loser
4. 48 Hours Mystery
5. My name is Earll
6. Sesame Street
7. Super Why!
8. Can you tell I don't have cable...so there isn't 8 shows worth watching!

8 Favorite Restaurants...
1. Subway
2. Applebee's
3. Olive Garden
4. El Neuve Amanacer
5. Braza Grill
6. Cafe Rio
7. Javier's
8. University Broiler and Grill

8 things that happened yesterday...
1. Worked 10-4
2. Yelled at my boss
3. Played with Parker
4. Went Grocery shopping...and took my time cause the donuts are 3 for a dollar after 6!
5. Cooked dinner (I know its a miracle!)
6. Ate the dinner and it was yummy
7. Watched a really cheesy british movie with Brian "Love or Money"
8. Went to sleep

8 things to look forward to...
1. Finding out if its a boy or a girl!
2. Taking Parker to UT
3. Eating at the yummy places in UT
4. Halloween and dressing Parker as a Lion "RRRRAAAARRRR"
5. Seeing my family and friends!!
7. Christmas time
8. Having another baby and quitting my job!

8 things I love about Fall...
1. All the pretty leaves and colors
2. The crispy air
3. All the tourists go home!
4. Halloween and being spooked
5. Going to Utah to visit
6. Fishing is over!
7. Hunting is almost over!
8. The first snowfall

8 things on my wishlist...
1. To get a bigger house
2. To make a scrapbook for Parker and my next baby
3. Get Parker's pictures taken (for the first time!)
4. Get more food storage
5. Being able to figure out what is for dinner and cook it!
6. Being better about feeing Parker veggies and healthier food
7. A new car that is bigger
8. Quit my job and stay home with my babies!

8 people I tag..... Ha! I don't even know 8 people! But I bet Nettie will read this!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Yay Kiki I can't wait for you to come to Utah. Hopefully we will be able to meet up somehow and next time maybe Taren will stay in the country for longer than five minutes and she will get to see you too!