Sorry I haven't blogged in forever. I've been so busy. I know people always say that...but really. I don't even have time to explain! So anyways it's late and I have a minute so I'm going to do this Baby tag thing since I was tagged twice.
Baby Tag
1.Where were you when you first found out that you were pregnant? I think I knew right when it happened...oops! But I was kind of in denial. Then we were in UT for Christmas and I realized it was really happening.
2.Who was with you? Brian
3.How did you find out that you were pregnant? Pregnancy test-Brian didn't even want to hear it. He was so scared.
4.What was your first reaction to finding out you were pregnant? Crap...I couldn't really believe it. But I wanted to be excited....Brian was just so stressed out he ruined it for me.
5.Who was the first person you told? Brian
6.Did you plan to get pregnant? Nope.
7.Did you tell everyone else right away? It took us a while to not be so freaked out. But we didn't wait too long to tell our family and friends. I didn't show until like the 7th or 8th month...so strangers never really knew.
8.Was everybody happy for you? Everyone except Brian!
9.Did you go out and celebrate? No!
10.Did you want to find out the sex? Yes but the little stinker crossed his legs the first time so I had to wait a month and pay a couple hundred dollars to try again. I wasn't going to miss out on all the good yard sales not knowing the gender!
11.What was the sex? Boy.
12.Did anyone throw you a baby shower? I had an open house shower from a few friends in AK an then after Parker was born we went down to UT and had another one. So many nice gifts!
13.Did you get any outfits at the baby shower that you just knew you wouldn't put on your baby? Yes!
14.How much weight did you gain? It was either 12 or 15lbs can't remember...but I know I was lighter than I started a week after he was born...don't know how that happened.
15.Did you lose all of the weight that you gained? All of it plus some. Then I started gaining a bunch a couple months later-I think I was a little depressed....and really bored being at home!
16.Did you get any stretch marks? Again, way lucky here.
17.What did you crave the most? Hamburgers.
18.Did you crave anything crazy? Not really anything. Brian craved pickles...and he's doing it again with this baby. Weirdo.
19.Who or what got on your nerves? I'm always grumpy. So I don't think it was any different. Maybe a little worse, but not one thing in particular. Everything bugs me.
20.Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? I had gestational diabetes, and had to control it with my diet-and prick my fingers 4 times a day. It sucked. Don't know why I didn't have it this time, but I'm glad. I also had kidney stones and a couple bladder infections. But I never really got bad morning sickness or anything.
21.Where and when did you go into labor? I never did go into labor. After my due date passed and I was still feeling like super woman and the baby never dropped I was a little confused. Turned out he was breach so we took him out through a trap door. And I just found out I have a heart shaped uterus...I guess the babies are more prone to being breach. Weird.
22.Did your water break? Nope.
23.Who drove you to the hospital? Brian and My mom.
24.Who was in the room when you gave birth? Brian and a bunch of people...I had no idea who they were...but they gave me a free haircut!! :)
25.Did you go early or late? Late.
26.How long were you in labor for? I went to the hospital at 7 and had him at 7:31. It was way too easy. That's what I kept saying until later that day when had to get out of bed!
27.Did you have any drugs for the pain? Had a spinal and then stayed on drugs constantly for a week or more.
28.Did you go natural or have a C-section? C-section.
29.What was your first reaction after giving birth? I cried. They asked me if I wanted to touch him and I reached out and poked him.
30.How big was the baby? 7 lbs 11 oz, and Brian and I both already forgot how long. Maybe 18 inches. That kind of rings a bell.
31.Did your husband cry? I don't think so - he was so freaked out. He says he was pretended to be happy cause he didn't want to seem like a bad dad.
32.What did you name the baby? Parker Winn.
33.Does his/her name have any significant meaning? Well Parker was probably the name I could get Brian to accept because I wasn't going for Conrad! But Brian is related to Butch Cassidy whose real name is Robert Leroy Parker...kind of a long story. Winn is Brian's middle name after his Grandpa/Hero!
34.Did you have any visitors? Yes, lots of ward members, friends from work and my parents got to be there too.
35.Did the baby have any complications? None....I think he was just so confused that someone ripped him out of his warm bed. All he wanted to do was eat after he came out!
36.How old is your baby today? Almost 18 months.
37.When is the next one coming? Monday March 16th!! A month away and I'm not ready. Wish he would stay in for an extra month...I just barely started looking/feeling preggo.
38.If you could, would you do it all over again? I'm going to in about 1 month...and if everything goes ok....I might do it one more time.
I'm not going to tag anyone cause I don't even know who reads my blog!
No comments:
Post a Comment