Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Spider man

I guess it really wouldn't be that hard to post something a couple times a week...or a couple times a month for that matter! Anyone who knows me knows that I always have something to say. It's just finding someone to listen that is the hard part!

So maybe I'll give it a shot and post some of the funny or stressful things that happen throughout the week. (I know no one is going to believe me when I say I am going to do this...but I might)

Today when I went in to get Parker out of his crib I said, "HI! What's your name?" and when Parker didn't answer I said, "Is it Parker?" He said "NO!" Then I said "Is it Patches?" "NO NO NO!" I was confused cause this is the only thing I ever call him and the only thing he ever calls himself. So when I asked again "What's your name?" I had to laugh when he came back with "Spider!"

He has such an imagination!

All day long we kept calling him Spider and he kept talking about it. Then it changed to "Spider Man" But not like the character since he doesn't even know who that is. Just a man that is a spider I am assuming.

cRaZy kid!



He also thinks that when he finds a piece of hair, like in the shower drain for example, that it is a spider. He finds them all over the house and I blame this on Eli since he is the one who cause the clumps to fall out everywhere!

Oh yeah and it's OK that Brian and I are both afraid of spiders cause now we have the little "Spider man" who likes to squish them!
One more thing...I wonder if it was a "spider" bite I found on Eli's leg tonight? It was about the right size in diameter and the same amount of teeth. No wonder my baby was screaming earlier! Poor guy!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Spider bite. That's funny! These little ones are going to have to learn to defend themselves quick. I think it is hilarious that Parker calls himself Patches too - what a character!