It is always so fun to go into Parker's room in the morning. You never know what funny things he is going to say or what he is going to be doing in his crib. He usually wakes about between 9 and 10 (I'm know I am spoiled cause my kids sleep in). Unless we are in a hurry to get somewhere we usually just let him sit in there and play and talk until he calls for us to come get him out. Sometimes its an hour! I'm not sure if this is healthy or not, but it nice for me!
This morning I went and Parker said, "Look Mummy, CIRCLE!" He was sitting in a circle with his stuffed animals and his blankets! He is so funny. He just talks to them like he is the boss. It usually sounds just like something I say to Parker, "Sit down, K blankie?? K baby?? K?? K??" Everything ends with "K??"
On Sunday after his nap I went in to get Parker and he said, "Look Mummy, I'm feedin the baby milk!" He had his arm out of his shirt through the neck and he was trying to feed his baby milk! What a funny kid. Brian thought it was a little disturbing, but I took a picture. Blackmail. I'll post it next time I have a chance to upload some pics.
Just for journal purposes...
The other day Parker had something sticky on his finger and he went over to the baby and said something like, "Here baby! Eat it Baby! MMM, it's candy baby!" Then he tried to stick his finger in the babies mouth. Luckily I was right there cause I honestly don't know what was on his finger!
2 comments:
Logan tried to feed a stuffed animal he found at grandma's house with his "booboo" too. He makes me laugh!
it was a buger!
Post a Comment