Saturday, October 17, 2009

1, 2 buckle my shoe

Are you supposed to teach numbers or letters first? I think I may have done it backwards.

ParKer can almost count to 10 all by himself!

The only numbers he misses are 5 and 9!! He counts everything now and it is so cute! My little man is growing up faster than I want, but it is so much fun watching him.

We have been singing him the ABC's every night before bed for the past 4 months or so...but nothing seems to be sticking there. He calls every letter, "the letter M". Once I was watching Wheel of Fortune and he started shouting out all these random letters! It was so cute.

I'll try and see what videos I can catch of Parker counting. He is really good at it and it is cute....but he hates the camera and he gets a little shy when he knows someone is watching. And next time I post I'll try and put up some pics. I just got a funny video of Eli eating baby food Ham and he is gagging!

And I still haven't bought my washer and dryer yet, but I think I am going to go with the Kenmore. I looked again and I don't like the GE anymore. When we were at Sears on Thursday they had 2 sets of the Kenmore's left. If they are still there on Monday they will be like 30% off and so I am taking my chances. If they aren't there it obviously wasn't meant to be and I'll wait for the next sale.

No comments: