EEEK! So it has almost been a month since I last posted...where did the time go??












The boys each got a Halloween card and $5 in the mail from their Great Grandma Bonnie! Thanks Grandma!
HALLOWEEN 2009
Halloween was so much fun this year! The day before Halloween we went to a party at the Henderson's where all the kids dressed up, we made some masks, and at Chili and homemade rootbeer! It was so fun!

Parker found a football and a helmet and was running around the house grunting and chucking the ball! It was so funny to me because I don't think he has ever seen a football game! Someone must have shown him what to do. He was just so cute. He kept trying to put the huge helmet on backwards too. He just couldn't really see out of it. Silly guy!

Eli got his first two teeth on Halloween! Just in time to eat some sweets right? Haha, Poor little guy has been so fussy lately. Now we know why! They are so cute too. He is such a sweet little baby.

On Halloween I was so anxious all day to go to our church trunk or treat, but I was so nervous that Brian wasn't going to be there to help me carry the kids around. He went on a scout overnighter and I made sure he knew that I really wanted him home in time to go. And he made it! I was so excited! He came home with two live crabs...kinda freaky at first but cool at the same time! Parker thought they were pretty awesome. He even shared some of his candy with one. Gross.


I ended up making Brian stand at the car to pass out candy while I took the kids around. I didn't know what else to do cause we got bombarded right when we stepped out of the car! There were a ton of kids there! It was a blast though. I don't think Parker really knew what was going on, but he for sure had fun! He just kept staring at everyone and he ate a bunch of candy as we walked around.
It was a pretty cold night but my kids had pretty warm costumes, Parker was a Monkey and Eli was a Dragon! I layered a bunch under and neither of them complained.

So after we got home from Trunk or Treat we boiled our crab and had a vegetarian pizza, mmm. It was so yummy! Definitely the best Halloween treat! Parker wouldn't eat any crab, but he entertained himself for a long time with the crab pieces that we gave him, and we got to enjoy our dinner for once! It was so awesome! Plus we don't really mind him not eating crab, more for us! Then when he is older and we go out to eat, he won't want to order expensive crab HAHA!




Parker got a bunch of candy. When his friends came over for a minute they were playing and Parker went over to their candy bags and dumped them in his own bucket! Little stinker! We let him play with it and eat as much as he wanted for about an hour or so then we put it away. He had forgotten about it by morning. Every once in awhile he'll ask for a piece though.

Eli got his first piece of candy on Halloween too. While I wasn't looking Parker decided to share a tootsie roll with him. What a good brother huh! Anyways I ended up taking it away and giving Eli just a plain chocolate bar. He liked it, but not as much as I thought he would. I think he was just pretty tired.

The boys each got a Halloween card and $5 in the mail from their Great Grandma Bonnie! Thanks Grandma!
Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween! We can't wait til next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment