Thursday, October 15, 2009

Stumped...

I have been researching Washers and Dryers now for about 2 months. I am getting really excited cause I am finally going to have a set that actually work (hopefully). I have read so many reviews and comments that I just don't know what to do anymore. There are alot of really bad comments about almost everything. I am guessing that just means that people who are not satisfied take the extra time to tell people, and the people who are satisfied don't even go back to the site to say it cause they just really don't care (or they are busy doing laundry :) ! )


So thanks to alot of help from alot of people and their advice and all the people who listened to me even if didn't want to hear all the stress....I have narrowed it down to 2 different sets.


This is the Kenmore Elite HE3t






And this is the GE

Only it won't be in Red cause I missed that chance. I guess the customers who said they didn't want it really did want it-so because I was so stressed I missed out on a really good deal. I like to think that maybe I did someone a favor by not buying the set because then they would have had to reorder them a new set and who knows why the people wanted them....they could be really needing them. Anyways now the set I am looking at is the same model only in white and more expensive. Dang.
Well Brian is going to come home and get me and take me and the kids to Kenai to go look at some more washers. I don't know if this will help anything or make things worse. Hopefully I will just make up my mind and get things over with.
P.S. is ALOT one word or 2 (A LOT)??? My spell check thinks it is two but I know when I was in school we learned it as one.

5 comments:

Kim said...

I think they are both beautiful, and you are lucky. I remember quite clearly the first time I walked through Sears I think and stopped to look in awe at the washers and dryers. That is one of the true signs of being a grown up. Good luck!

cAsSy said...

My sister-in-law loves her Kenmore. Actually all her appliances in her casa are updated Kenmores. She won't buy anything else. I want the same Kenmore washer and dryer she has. They rock. They have a steam setting and you can put one bottle of detergent in and it will last almost 3 months (according to her). Good luck. If it were me I would get the Kenmore.

cAsSy said...

P.S. GE appliances (ie fridges and their washers) have been known for leaking. The warranty isn't as good if you go that route and they have terrible customer service. This is what my sister-in-law had before she went to Kenmore stuff.

Kasidee said...

I kind of this my Kenmore might have just started leaking but I don't know if it's just the connection or what cause of course I can't get James to take a second a look at it. We are thinking it's just the connection. I think a lot is 2 words, I'm pretty dang sure of it actually.

Melissa said...

I have the bosch front loaders and I think I would give up my life before I let them go! They are the best! I think you have to have a good washer and dyer with kids!