Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I was hoping someone would ask...

Thanks Kim, I reallly did want to post the pictures but I wasn't sure if anyone would want to see them! I laugh everytime!
I'm sure that it got alot worse one Brian tried taking his cloths off. I can't remember if I wrote that he was sitting in his high chair eating breakfast while he did this. He always poos in his high chair.
Pretty Sick, I know.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Oh my, that really is disgusting. Thanks for sharing!

Kim said...

So I think Bentlee and Parker could hook up and Eli and Tess. Does that work for you guys? I wanted Logan and Tess to hook up but I'll take one for the team and try to find another girl I can stand to marry him.

Kiki said...

Wouldn't that be awesome!? But that would mean that you guys would have to move to Alaska so you could be by your children...cause I know my boys aren't going to want to leave (listen to my wishful thinking)! I'm sure Logan will have girls chasing him everywhere...so you won't have a problem picking out a good one for him!